[Umbrella] Increased Cisco Umbrella usage - How can we help?

Omar Hajibaana (ohajibaa) ohajibaa at cisco.com
Tue Jan 31 13:10:29 CET 2023

Hi Georg,

In my previous email, I discussed your increased Umbrella usage and our new and improved features. I am happy to work around your schedule as well as liaise directly with your preferred IT partner.

Please let me know a good time to reach you and your preferred contact telephone number. Alternatively, would you like us to speak to your IT Partner about upgrading your Umbrella subscription or would you prefer us all to sit down together and discuss?

Kind regards,

[cid:w1QkzUGNgkiZOF-f1abJZ8sJPx9uR8dyM2Ou5PTs8KU]
Omar Hajibaana
Cloud Security, Enterprise Account Development, EMEAR
ohajibaa at cisco.com<mailto:ohajibaa at cisco.com>
Tel: +44 20 7496 3765
Cisco International Limited
United Kingdom

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Update Profile<https://engage2demand.cisco.com/LP=6097> - Privacy<http://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html>
Please click here<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/terms-sale-software-license-agreement/company-registration-information.html> for Company Registration

Umbrella<https://signup.umbrella.com/?utm_content=automated-free-trial&_ga=2.26671742.2110215672.1649350005-790744617.1649350005> | Cloudlock<https://umbrella.cisco.com/products/casb> | Secure Email<https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/email-security/index.html> | Secure Endpoint<https://www.cisco.com/c/en_uk/solutions/security/try-amp-for-endpoints.html>